Job Title: Systems Completion Specialist
Experience: 10 - 20 years
Locations: Doha, Qatar
Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Agriculture).
Apply for: Any European National
Our reputed client an Oil and Gas Company is urgently looking for a "Systems Completion Specialist" in Doha Qatar.
Key Job Accountabilities
* Manage the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any third parties' activities are compatible with the objectives of Offshore Project and handover documentation meets Company's Major Projects deliverables.
* Monitor and track computerized Completion Management System (CMS) for certification and quality assurance.
* Coordinate with external Regularity Government organizations to obtain the required licenses to ensure project schedule remains intact.
* Participate in contract reviews to ensure adequate Systems Completion control and work procedures are established and followed throughout the project duration.
* Provide commissioning input for Safety and Operability reviews and confirm the implementation of safety procedures.
* Participate at the site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required.
* Develop and manage effective Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to the permanent organization.
* Lead and manage clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for Offshore Project and ensure compliance with Company's Project Management (PM) requirements.
* Facilitate operational input into post-implementation reviews and audits ensuring all actions are completed relating to the project.
* Coordinate and share lessons learned from previous projects and maintain a register of current lessons learned for use in future projects within Company.
* Develop the Project System Completion philosophy in full coordination with OPCO.
* Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* 10 years' systems completion experience in the oil and gas industry with exposure to a major project environment in the oil and gas industry.
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
* Strong analytical, organizing and planning skills.
* Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
* Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Computer literate in project management systems adapted to the oil & gas industry.
Company Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Department/Functional Area: Engineering