Job Title: Senior Engineer, Rotating Equipment
Company: Al Maharah Oilfield & Recruitment Services L.L.C
Experience: 10 - 14 years
Locations: Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Chemical, Mechanical).
Apply for: Any Nationality
Salary: AED 5,000 - 25,000 ($1,350 - $6,750)
Vacancy: Senior Engineer, Rotating Equipment
Urgently required for our client in Abu Dhabi
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering.
• 8 years of experience, including at least 5 years of Mechanical/instrument Engineering work experience in Oil and Gas Industries.
• MUST HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING AND PREFERABLY CERTIFICATION IN THE FOLLOWING:
• MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SOFTWARE – FROM ANALYSIS TO OPERATIONS, VARIOUS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SOFTWARE’S CAN ASSIST SENIOR MECHANRY ENGINEERS IN PLANNING AND COMPLETING PROJECTS
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS – A THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASPECTS, SUCH AS BUDGETING, COST ESTIMATING AND SCHEDULING.
• Demonstrates appropriate levels of knowledge and responsibility regarding the technical and operational integrity processes of AIRMS.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of technical process requirements and energy management.
• Strong analytical ability with attention to detail and knowledge with technical reporting.
• Plans, directs, coordinates and supervises all mechanical engineering and modification work on a wide variety of rotating machinery modifications in the COMPANY plant in accordance with the company standards, international standards, and best engineering practices.
• Carries out and co-ordinates engineering and design activities of a wide variety of plant and equipment in the Process, Utilities, and Off-plots areas. Such as pumps, compressors, steam turbines, gas turbines, sealing systems, Machinery auxiliaries, storage facilities pump stations, loading facilities, etc. Ensures that work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner and is in conformity with the best engineering practice and with the Company's Standards, Codes, and Practices.
• Plans, directs, coordinates and supervises machinery engineering activities. Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at the level established by Management.
• Performs engineering review/study for Basic/detailed engineering packages and confidently finalize the technical requirements in Data Sheets and engineering documents. All in accordance with the international standards and best engineering practices in the industry of oil and gas.
• Directs and coordinates the field implementation of concerned machinery project activities and minor plant changes. Conducts construction and field erection work management. Coordinates with multidiscipline departments for safety requirements, operating procedures, maintenance support, mechanical repairs, procurement of material, and resources to perform machinery work scope on behalf of the Engineering department.
• Supervises the work of the contractors and OEMs during the execution. All activities must be in compliance with best practices and standards including COMPANY procedures, COMPANY HSEMS, and specifications.
• Prepares master inspection activity plan (IAP) and defines witnessed hold points at OEM facilities, FAT tests, Third-party requirements, construction QA/QC plan, and pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, and final field performance test and handover to operations for activities related to engineering division.
Please send your detailed CV, showing your Date of Birth, Nationality & Skype ID, Passport No & Expected salary, to our e-mail address