Job Title: Receptionist
Company: NABINA CERAMIC
Experience: 2 - 8 years
Locations: Doha - Qatar
Qualification: Any Graduation.
Apply for: Any Nationality
Salary: QAR 3,500 - 4,500 ($946 - $1,215)
Established in 1951, Nabina Group is one of the pioneering and largest Qatari companies to produce, process and trade construction material in Qatar, the family-run business had grown significantly over the years and diversified its products and services through various subsidiaries. At 1200 employees our team has indeed grown significantly over the years and always on the look for innovative, talented & excited personnel to join its team and be part of its vision.
Nabina Group is looking for an energetic, hospitality and customer service oriented junior receptionist, this entry-level position will teach you all you need to know about our industry and get you excited to grow within our various companies. If you feel that you have the well for it then let us do this.
Roles, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Receive incoming calls and divert them to the proper section
2. Maintain a list of employee contact database updated for easy access
3. Welcoming new guests and guide them to the right department
4. Follow hospitality standards when meeting customers
5. Keeping employee information database including guest allocation
6. Keeping information database including the purpose of the visit
7. Evaluate the volume of visitors to help draft security policy.
1. No or little previous experience required
2. Basic knowledge of computer applications
3. Basic understanding of Microsoft excel
4. Basic knowledge of Ms. Outlook
5. Very good verbal and written communication skills
6. Arabic speaker is a plus
7. Basic knowledge of professional email writing
- Physically Fit
1. High School
2. College Diploma is a plus