Job Title: Procurement Manager
Company: IPF Consulting W.l.l
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Locations: Manama, Bahrain
Qualification: Bachelor of Science, Any Graduation, Bachelor of Business Administration(Management).
Apply for: Bahraini
Direct Manager MD/Chairman
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Over All Conduct of Procurement Department.
• Initiate, Progress & Functionalize Strategic Business Decisions in terms of Material, Procurement & Services as per Management Objective.
• Resolving Supply Chain Issues /Vendor Constraints related to Procurement of Material against Company Business Need.
• Managing existing Vendor Source with Constant addition of New Supply & Service Sources.
• Maintaining Competence, Caliber & Transparent Functionality of the Procurement Department.
• Ensuring External Procurement on Optimal Barrier against timelines, Operational & Financial Cushioning of the Business Model.
• Interacting with Other Department Heads, ensuring Smooth & Hassle-Free Functioning of company Business Upkeep.
• Finalizing /Progressing of All Bulk, Contract & Asset Purchasing of MBC.
• Ensuring for Optimal Inventory Levels, Just in time Supplies, Adequate Reserves in Consultation with other Stakeholders at MBC.
• Compilation of Reports/Statistics to Submit Management as and when required.
Goals & Targets:
Staff training & development
- Resolve all issues in Internal Audit Report
- Department organization:
- Complete familiarity with the system
- No out of the stock situation in any of RM/PM
- Successful sourcing of new initiatives:
PP/Shrink/Chicken bag filler
IN J mold additives - low weight cutlery
New sources for HD/LD/LLP/PS/PP/Water soluble
Financial: Reduced purchase cost of the main RM within year 5% YoY reduction
Minimum: BSc / Graduation in Business studies of Procurement & Supply Chain Management Languages:
English & Arabic (Optional)
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Procurement
- Know-how of Market Dynamics.
- Transparency in Job doing & Integrity.
- Negotiation & Source retaining Capability.