Job Title: Prequalification Officer
Company: National Petroleum Construction Company
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Locations: United Arab Emirates - United Arab Emirates
Qualification: Any GraduationAny Graduation
Apply for: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
To support the effective fulfillment of the Supply Section’s competencies in the area of prequalification of vendors.
1) Update and maintain material heads to record the materials used in the Company, along with the relevant/possible sources of supply.
2) Conduct market surveys, both domestic and international, soliciting the interest of new vendors that are able to offer services at competitive prices/delivery/quality.
3) Investigate the availability of additional vendors, in order to eliminate the monopoly.
4) Coordinate with the relevant Users to define clearly the selection criteria against each material head used within the Company.
5) Recommend enhancement of the criteria, policies, procedures for vendors’ qualifications and the acceptance of new vendors, where needed.
6) Maintain and updates records for the registration of vendors under their appropriate material heads.
7) Monitor the preparation and completion of pre-qualification questionnaires by applicants, and ensures availability of all the information necessary for evaluation by Users.
8) Monitor and follow-up the completion of vendor evaluation cycle and obtain approvals for the addition of new vendors in line with Company policy and procedures.
9) Prepare reports required by Management and recommend their enhancement.
10) Monitor vendors in terms of response to ITBs, technical compliance, commercial competitiveness, etc.
11) Participate in audit visits to both registered and prospective vendors.
Communications and Working Relationships:
Communicate with all levels in the Units of the Supply Section.