Job Title: Estimation Engineer - CIVIL
Company: NBTC Group
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Locations: Shuaiba - Kuwait
Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.
Apply for: Indian, Pakistani
Salary: KWD 500 - 1,500 ($1,645 - $4,935)
Immediate Hiring for CIVIL - ESTIMATION ENGINEER opportunity in KUWAIT.
NOTE: Should carry at least 3yrs of SAUDI ARABIA Experience.
Industry Experience: Oil & Gas (MANDATORY)
Experience Range: 5+ years
Work Location: KUWAIT
Primary duties and responsibilities:
1. Estimation of the quantities for tender and verify the bill of quantity.
2. Preliminary costing and pricing. Responsible for costing & estimations, obtaining subcontract prices & supplier prices by floating sub-contractor enquiries and supplier enquiries.
3. Assist in the processing of service requests from projects.
4. Floating enquiries to vendors and service providers.
5. Preparation of service orders & checklist of documents to be prepared for the submission of the bid.
6. Responsible for processing and forwarding enquiries in a timely manner for materials, equipment and subcontract proposals.
7. Attending weekly Department meetings.
8. Attend pre-tender meetings and site visits as directed.
9. Keeping a record of quantities and estimation.
10. Prepare and finalize the tender/bid documents and make timely submittal in full compliance as per tender requirements.
11. Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Note: EXPERIENCE AS ESTIMATION ENGINEER in CIVIL
- Knowledge of market & supplier/vendors
- Strong knowledge of Civil related Equipment/materials and their related bulk materials.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings related to civil works and projects.
- Knowledge of BOQ/MTO.
- Knowledge of work schedules & scope of work.
- Basic knowledge of standards & specifications related to civil works & codes.
Interested Candidates can reply back with their Updated CV to mention below email id.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org