Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Company: First Select Employment Services
Experience: 2 - 8 years
Locations: Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
Qualification: Any Graduation.
Apply for: Any Nationality
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the attending to incoming calls/messages at the assigned desk; handles inquires/fault reports/service requests including non-routine/complex ones with minimal guidance and supervisory support. Responds to, follows up and seeks feedback from customers/callers and interfaces with concerned sections/divisions/units/client organizations as required. Complies with the prescribed policies, operating procedures & quality standards to ensure optimum satisfaction of all customers & callers.
• Attends to shift duties as assigned in order to ensure continuity in the contact center service operations. Exhibits tact, diplomacy & courtesy when dealing with or addressing all customers’ calls/inquiries.
• Coaches and supports trainees and new staff in the contact center routine and reports/reviews the progress/concerns with the superior. Submits and follows up on reports and statistics as requires.
• Covers for supervisors as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Depending upon the assignment of responsibilities the job-holder shall handle the concerned operational functions –such as operator services, customer Enquiries, and another External or internal response service.
• Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in the operational routines of the contact center response desk. Keeps abreast of the assigned service area of the products, services, corporate profile, techno-commercial procedures, etc of the assigned service area in order to able to competently handle the incoming queries/service requests and complaints.
• Handles all incoming calls/messages including those of non-routine complex nature.
• Review critical/key issues/concerns with the immediate supervisor and follows up in order to resolve the issues.
• Demonstrate politeness, poise, dignity and emotional maturity in handling the calls. Handles difficult callers/inquires with the required tact and sophistication.
• Keeps record/log of calls/messages attended and submits daily/weekly report to immediate supervisors for information and feedback. Highlights significant and complex shifts events/issues to the immediate supervisor and follows up as required.
• Complies with the operating instructions and quality standards at all times.
• Attends to shift duties and additional assignment as required in order to meet periodic surges incall/message traffic at the desk as well as to ensure continuity of services.
• Provide clerical support in documentation and database updates as required.
• Records all customers’ suggestions and ideas on improving the concerned products and services; discuss with superiors and generates the prescribed feedback reports.
• Participates in Outbound campaigns and survey exercises by interfacing with the identified customers, capturing the responses, tabulating the responses as required; reviews with supervisor and assists in follow up.
• Provides supervision and coaches the trainees and new recruits in the contact center routines.
• Provides supervision and coaches the trainees and new recruits in the contact required.
• Undertakes full responsibility for all equipment under his/her charge.
• Achieve the daily target given by the client for cases and emails.
• Clear the queue of cases and emails on a daily basis.
• Update the CSR about the information that came through the CRM.
• Assist the CSR in the information required.
• Perform any other related duties as required.